NightSnipers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Combat arms based websites.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I Hope you Like The New stuff.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
--SQUIRT--
Admin
Admin
--SQUIRT--

I Hope you Like The New stuff. Empty
PostSubject: I Hope you Like The New stuff.   I Hope you Like The New stuff. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 1:07 pm

Of course me, SQUIRT came back. Now i see not much has been done..... I am going to fix that up.
This website will start to grow. I am making a promise i had to delete most mods and most admins sorry.

Fresh i would like to know why you did the action of deleting casper?

Either way the site is through with games alright.

I kept the good mods and admins well pretty much digital because the other will have to earn it.

I under stand you guys might be pissed. That is usual.

Alright so the admins and mods will be selected carefully this time we might not even get 1 until we get 2000 members.... sadly. I would also like to tell you that we will be hosting a video contest for a mod leader spot, simple make a vid hacking combat arms the date if the judging is still TBA!!! We will not only be judging the videos but the view.

Also if you would like to be a coder, here is how it will work, you will code duh and then we will keep in touch now i donèt want to waste your time so donèt start coding until we get a decent amount of members, how it will work isif there is only 1 coder you get 70% of all sales money.
2 coders 40% each 3 coders 90% each So anyway that is how it will work.

1 coders the price for VIP will be decided on how good the hacks are we are going to start with 10 dollars for more coders we will have to raise the price to probably 15 because i am hoping that they will be good hacks!!! lol! lol! lol!

Alright so if you can Apply for coder i will post something below this some where.
Back to top Go down
http://nightsnipers.omgforum.net
Fresh
NightSniper
NightSniper
Fresh

PostSubject: Re: I Hope you Like The New stuff.   I Hope you Like The New stuff. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 5:42 pm

Casper talks shit. He should've kept his mouth closed. He talks too much shit
Back to top Go down
cnttuchme
Awesome
Awesome
cnttuchme

PostSubject: Re: I Hope you Like The New stuff.   I Hope you Like The New stuff. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 8:22 am

Alrighty, i will start coding when you get some members on. I recently found a working bypass and cant wait to try more hacks i usually couldnt
Back to top Go down
http://www.neobux.com/?r=cnttuchme
Fresh
NightSniper
NightSniper
Fresh

PostSubject: Re: I Hope you Like The New stuff.   I Hope you Like The New stuff. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 9:59 pm

Sites Dead?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Hope you Like The New stuff.   I Hope you Like The New stuff. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Hope you Like The New stuff.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NightSnipers :: General :: Random Discussion-
Jump to: