NightSnipers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Combat arms based websites.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Religous belifes

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
cnttuchme
Awesome
Awesome
cnttuchme

Religous belifes Empty
PostSubject: Religous belifes   Religous belifes Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 3:19 pm

I know religion is practically a flame topic, but i was wondering like what happens when you die? any ideas? i think when you die you wake up like it was a dream and your in a new life.
Back to top Go down
http://www.neobux.com/?r=cnttuchme
DrUnKenSlOtH
Noob
Noob
DrUnKenSlOtH

Religous belifes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Religous belifes   Religous belifes Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 3:40 pm

um when you die uu die nothing else just blank image no hell or heaven to go to that answers it. its just scientific
Back to top Go down
http://www.hypnotikgaming.darkbb.com
Fresh
NightSniper
NightSniper
Fresh

Religous belifes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Religous belifes   Religous belifes Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 8:12 pm

Im going to close this thread. It'll lead to flaming. And Possibly Me Flaming Too. Just Playing It Safe.
/closed
Back to top Go down

Religous belifes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Religous belifes   Religous belifes Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 8:44 pm

Well Close it Fresh

But dont start Getting a little outta control w/ your powers to close Threads down

b/c you'll be just like Corndog in MPGH

he got his Minion spot taken away b/c Abuse of Power

&& so many members of MPGH hate him
Back to top Go down
Fresh
NightSniper
NightSniper
Fresh

Religous belifes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Religous belifes   Religous belifes Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 4:51 am

Okay. I Closed It Because i Know Theres Going To Be Flaming. Thiers Like 50 Religons Out There. It's Like Saying Well God Is Real Alah Is Not. What Do You Think Thats Gonna Lead To? Or Thier Is No Heaven? Im Not Abusing My Powers. Im Gonna Lock The Topic. Unlock if you Want But When The Flaming Gets Heavy Im Just Gonna Point To You.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Religous belifes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Religous belifes   Religous belifes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Religous belifes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NightSnipers :: General :: Spam-
Jump to: