NightSnipers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Combat arms based websites.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Site Clan anyone ?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Digital
Awesome
Awesome
Digital

Site Clan anyone ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Clan anyone ?   Site Clan anyone ? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 8:22 am

I might be okay with it if the clan has a funny name.I like funny clan names. Sagalicious lol.
Back to top Go down
http://nightsnipers.omgforum.net/

Site Clan anyone ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Clan anyone ?   Site Clan anyone ? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 9:33 am

i would make one but since i dont have Nexon to change the color or emblen i'll let someone else do the clan if they have Nexon
Back to top Go down

Site Clan anyone ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Clan anyone ?   Site Clan anyone ? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 11:34 pm

Well i deleted my clan since no one joined & no one is online so i guess ima Stay Lone Wolf for a while
Back to top Go down
Fresh
NightSniper
NightSniper
Fresh

Site Clan anyone ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Clan anyone ?   Site Clan anyone ? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 12:56 pm

I might make a clan i've already spent my free 5k nx and my freee ak 103 Off recruiting people to the site and they've been donating it to me. So if i get more im gonna get etliete mod to lvl fast and i might make a clan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Site Clan anyone ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Clan anyone ?   Site Clan anyone ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Site Clan anyone ?
Page 1 of 1